When you Purchase US 69 – CMT Level 2 Prep Course , We will provide the full content of the course.
US 69 – CMT Level 2 Prep Course
CMT Level 2 Prep Course
CMT Level 2 Prep Course
Here is what you get in : US 69 – CMT Level 2 Prep Course:
Are you ready for the upcoming CMT2 Exam?
The Optuma CMT2 Prep Course, updated for the 2017 curriculum, has been designed to help you prepare for the exam. In thirteen sessions, we cover all the material that you need to understand and review how to tackle questions in the exam.
- Lecture 1 – Charting, Averages, and Momentum & Oscillators
- Lecture 2 – Trend Systems
- Lecture 3 – Patterns
- Lecture 4 – Volume, Open Interest, and Breadth
- Lecture 5 – Cycle Analysis
- Lecture 6 – Options, Volatility, and VIX
- Lecture 7 – Selection of Markets and Issues
- Lecture 8 – Behavioral Considerations
- Lecture 9 – Statistics and Intermarket
- Lecture 10 – Market Models
- Lecture 11 – System Testing
- Lecture 12 – Ethics
- Lecture 13 – Exam Prep
Terms and Conditions
You must agree to these Terms and Conditions (by checking the box under the “Add to Cart” button) before you can sign up for the course.
- You acknowledge that this course is not a guarantee that you will pass the exam. You must do the work.
- While every effort is made to provide accurate material, Optuma will not be liable for errors or missing content.
- You acknowledge that the Slides, Videos, Notes, Forum Responses, Email Responses, and any other CMT-related communication produced by Optuma are the copyrighted works of Market Analyst International Pty Ltd, trading as Optuma.
- You acknowledge that the course you are purchasing is for your own personal study.
- You will not share, copy, forward, reproduce or create competing material from any of the Optuma material provided to you.
- You will not allow any other party to share, copy, forward, reproduce or create competing material from any of the Optuma material provided to you.
- You understand that a breach of these terms & conditions will also qualify as a breach of the MTA code of ethics and will disqualify you from obtaining the CMT designation.
- There are no refunds on Optuma courses once you access the material.
Sale page: https://portal.optuma.com/#p_7131
Archive page: http://archive.is/gPo2V
After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact HERE