When you Purchase US 109- Google My Business Execution Plan – Shawn Joshi , We will provide the full content of the course.
US 109- Google My Business Execution Plan – Shawn Joshi
What is the Execution Plan?
Every business has a set of tasks that are repeated over and over again.
If they’re smart, they…
- Identify those tasks.
- Document them.
- And improve them each time.
For the last 9 years, building high-performance Google My Business listings have been a large part of my business.
The Execution Plan is my set of processes for building Google My Business listings that consistently outperform the market. It’s built to accelerate your results.
The Execution Plan is the result of:
- 381,000 search results pages scraped.
- Over 1,000,000 Google My Business listings analyzed.
- More than 800 listings optimized.
What happens when you follow the Execution Plan?
In short: Your company grows.
It gets you better visibility in Google Search and Maps.
It grows your number of first-time customers – who turn into fans of your business.
These customers turn into more social proof for your listing.
This further accelerates your visibility – which gets you even more customers.
And most importantly – your revenue grows.
It’s a feedback loop that looks like this:
The Execution Plan gets results like this
- A law firm increased phone calls by 114%.
- A flower shop doubled foot traffic.
- An e-commerce store added six figures in extra revenue (by doing this in multiple cities).
“I had some reservations about ordering the Execution Plan since you see this type of stuff on social media pretty often.
I wish I had ordered it earlier!
We saw a 200% increase in traffic in just 7 days. Who knew that simple little adjustment can deliver so much.”
Frank Haverkate, Owner of Verify Air Quality Testing
Those aren’t random, flash-in-the-pan results.
The customers and revenue keep flowing for these businesses months and years down the road.
Google My Business will grow your company’s bottom line if you let it.
Phase 1: Listing Optimization
- Checklists for optimizing all features of your listing.
- Clear if-then statements on when you should and should not use a feature.
- How to effectively optimize and geo-tag your photos.
- How to get your listing verified in difficult markets (Google calls them “Your Money or Your Life” markets).
Phase 2: Citations
- A primer on how to effectively build citations.
- A complete list of citation sources, organized by industry and geography.
- For those of you who would rather outsource this – I’ve provided the most reliable (and cost efficient) vendor to do so.
- An *insider tip* that gives me a competitive edge in almost every market.
Phase 3: Review Velocity
- Strategies and tools for automating the review process.
- High leverage executions for ramping up the velocity of your reviews.
- How to get reviews in “sensitive” industries where people don’t want to publicly talk about their experiences.
Phase 4: The E3 Formula
- Google My Business Posts (how-to, examples, templates, and a calendar to follow).
- Expanding your visibility on Google Search and Maps (by ethically gaming the system).
- Easy to follow strategies for increasing your listing’s engagement rates.
- How to access Insights in your Google My Business account (what the data means and its limitations).
- Free and paid tools for tracking the footprint of your listings in Google Maps (very insightful, since visibility is partially dependent on user location).
Here’s What You’ll Get in US 109- Google My Business Execution Plan – Shawn Joshi :
After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact HERE