When you Purchase US 139 – Hiring Product Marketers – Leo Castro , We will provide the full content of the course.
US 139 – Hiring Product Marketers – Leo Castro
After taking this course you’ll…
- Apply what you know about your goals and personal strengths to build a team that allows you to exceed your goals both short- and long-term.
- Understand the different ways product marketing teams can be organized, so you can build a team that is relevant to the company’s goals and objectives.
- Apply a framework for building a team of product marketers, so you are able to achieve results over and above the sum of the parts.
- Understand different tasks product marketers need to get done, so you can thoughtfully construct a product marketing team that fulfills the needs of the organization.
- Shorten the time to hire by learning about where to source talent for product marketing roles.
Your course curriculum
HIRING PRODUCT MARKETERS
1. Considerations in building and hiring a team
Understand the big picture considerations that impact the kind of team you need to build, so you can build a team that crushes your short-term and long-term goals.
- Learn how to apply your goals and the long-term outcomes you want to achieve to build a team that performs both now and into the future.
- Reflect on your personal strengths and development areas, and apply your insights from that exercise to think about the types of people you need to hire.
- Compare the typical tasks product marketers have to get done with your own situation, so you can be thoughtful about the skills you need to look for when hiring product marketers.
2. Ways to align a team and roles to hire for
Understand the different ways product marketing teams can be organized and the typical tasks product marketers oversee, so you can look for the right things on a resume.
- Learn three different ways product marketing teams can be organized, and understand how that impacts the roles you need to hire.
- Understand the different pros and cons of organizing a product marketing team one way versus another, and apply what you know about your goals and specific situation to select a specific organizing principle.
- Understand different roles within a product marketing team, so you can look for the right things on a resume when hiring.
3. Hiring framework to evaluate candidates
Apply a framework for thinking about the strengths of candidates, so you can hire for traits that complement the rest of your team.
- Learn a hiring framework based on individual strengths and needs of the organization, so you can build a complementary team that gets better over time.
- Understand different interview questions and pre-work exercises you can use to evaluate different traits of candidates
- Apply what you have learned in prior lessons of this course to prioritize what traits are important in hiring your next product marketer
4. Where to source candidates
Non-traditional places and functions to find stellar product marketers
- Understand different non-traditional areas to find future product marketers, and to find quality talent quickly in a competitive job market.
- Apply the hiring framework you used in the last lesson to focus on the non-traditional areas that may be most relevant for you to find your next product marketer.
- Understand what you need to do to develop the talent you hire from these non-traditional areas, so you can get your team productive and high-performing as soon as possible.
After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact HERE