When you Purchase US 139 – Integrated Public Relations and SEO – Lexi Mills , We will provide the full content of the course.
US 139 – Integrated Public Relations and SEO – Lexi Mills
Create and execute highly effective PR and link-building strategies
Through effective integration, you will be able to create measurable scalable results that impact reputation, and rankings that don’t date with the google algorithm changes.
After taking this course you’ll…
- Design, execute and promote a PR SEO program that builds brand, links, and drives traffic.
- Navigate the challenges of working with other departments and getting critical sign-off on projects and campaigns.
- Measure and report the value of PR SEO work.
- Understand what tools can support your work and how and when to use them.
- Develop excellent on and offsite media relations materials to enhance the impact of your promotional work.
Your course curriculum
INTEGRATED PUBLIC RELATIONS AND SEO
1. Introduction to PR SEO
Join Lexi as she introduces herself and outlines the rapidly growing field of PR SEO.
- The evolution of search engines
- Real-life examples
- Blending PR and SEO specialties
- Changes in the way we work
2. Understanding links
Links are vital for driving organic traffic to a website via search engines and content placement on other sites. Quality links help to raise domain authority and therefore search engine ranking.
3. PR SEO’s role in brand, investment, and acquisition
Familiarity = favorability.
- What are P0 and smart results?
- What rich search results mean for brands
- Risk and opportunities
4. The challenges of an integrated strategy
Although the initial stages of getting a team to integrate can be challenging, all work should perform higher when all teams are pushing towards the same goals and supporting each other.
- Identify the risks of not integrating your strategy
- Cover common challenges when working with other teams (and how to over them)
- Define your strategy swimlanes
5. Risk-managed PR SEO strategy
A summary of the contextual importance of building an audience for brand marketing, and the difference between audience building and customer acquisition.
- How to regulate client expectation
- Building trust with clients
- Avoid being a “bank robber” with your campaigns
- Unravel the benefits of presenting a year-long strategy
6. What content do you need on your site and why?
There are two types of visitors to your site: your customers and journalists. This lesson focuses on how to serve your journalist site visitor.
- Leveraging anchor content
- Assessing media assets
- The anatomy of a press center
- How to structure an About us
- The importance of well-executed headshots and biographies
7. Drumbeat PR SEO
Use the drumbeat approach to communicate a steady stream of large and small actions and stories, over time, to reinforce your client or site’s mission and purpose.
- Maximizing your forward features
- How to showcase awards
- Writing bylines – from how to find targets, ideating, and how to pitch
- Creating a parent OpEd list (template provided)
8. What to pitch and how
Pitching is part of the game. This lesson will get you ready.
- Pitching strategy: from soft sell to day-of-launch
- How to get multiple exclusives
- Pitching on the phone
- Real-world examples
9. Press Materials
Journalists are busy and it is imperative that your press materials be presented in a professional manner. High-quality press materials do not go unnoticed.
- The anatomy of a story for media
- What press materials are needed
- Where to host your materials
- Press release v. media alerts
10. Measurement, reporting, and targeting
What and how to track and measure PR SEO
After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact HERE