When you Purchase US 139 – Messaging – Maya Shah-Ceccotti , We will provide the full content of the course.
US 139 – Messaging – Maya Shah-Ceccotti
We’re in a golden era of B2B product positioning with so much expertise widely available and increased awareness of the importance of positioning.
But how do you translate those strategic positioning decisions into messaging that resonates with other humans, specifically the ones you want in your pipeline? Look up “how to develop product messaging” today and you’ll find thousands of frameworks but little in-depth guidance. Yet messaging in the context of your customer’s human experience is how they will come to trust and buy from you. I hope this course will give you the in-depth knowledge and step-by-step guidance to confidently develop relevant, credible, and engaging messaging that gets better-fit customers through your pipeline, faster.
After taking this course you’ll…
- “Positioning & messaging” are often lumped together as an amorphous product marketing capability, but true capability lies in the differences: Understand positioning v. messaging v. copy, cadences of development, and the inputs and outputs of each. Walk away knowing specifically what info you will need, and what info you will produce, in your messaging journey.
- There are various types of messaging layers that are each more or less effective given certain circumstances. And everyone has an opinion! Learn about product, solution, and vertical messaging. Learn how to decide what type to apply based on what variables.
- See firsthand the anatomy of a messaging sprint. Understand how to architect messaging by what influences a human in your target market. Understand how to leverage tools like value propositions, benefit/value pairings, and customer journeys. Walk away with the confidence to plan and run your own sprint!
- Now you’ve got the strategy. But what is messaging, really? A document? A deck? A one-sheet? Learn how to create and validate a messaging canvas, adapt messaging by segmentation lenses, and when and how to update it. Walk away knowing what messaging deliverables you’ll produce and why.
- Now learn how to apply and measure. Understand how and why to enable your sales and success teams… because your message is only as good as the stakeholder who knows the least about it. Learn how to measure messaging impact against revenue.
1. Product messaging, human attention, and human need
What product messaging really is, when it occurs, and how it can break through the noise and appeal to your customer’s human needs.
- Avoid mistaking positioning for messaging, and messaging for a copy. Learn the differences, cadences of development, and inputs & outputs of each.
- Understand the hierarchy of human B2B buyer needs and what kinds of messaging lenses resonate with which needs.
- Learn how to overlay human needs against the customer journey for maximum messaging impact.
2. How to approach messaging in layers and lenses
Assess the layers of business needs, human needs, your company story, your promise to customers, and how to deliver. Make your messaging relevant through lenses like vertical, persona, solution, and product messaging.
- Why no one needs to hear that your product is easy to use, or that it saves them time and money?
- Vertical v. persona v. solution v. product messaging. Who will win? Hint: There’s a time and place for everything.
- How the messaging lenses show up in messaging deliverables.
3. How to confidently architect your messaging
Using your positioning outputs, learn how to run a message relevancy mapping sprint to the theme and prioritize your product value.
- Start putting “pen to paper” with your positioning outputs
- Map capabilities to opportunities to audiences to value.
- Create outcome pillars supported by benefit > value > delivery sets.
4. How to create your messaging canvas.
How do the key elements of a product messaging canvas lay the foundation for holistic, meaningful, and adaptable messaging?
- Understand and create the key canvas elements: What, Why, Who, How, Combined Power, Outcome Pillars, Pain Points, and Proof.
- Avoid unsubstantiated Outcome Pillars. Understand and leverage the differences between a benefit, value, capability (“delivery”), and pain point (“opportunity”).
- Test, validate, iterate and repeat
5. Enable, empower and evangelize
Your messaging reverberates far beyond internal teams, and beyond your customers as well. Enable and empower others to champion your messaging, creating evangelists for maximum impact. Finally, measure success.
- How do your internal messaging relationships create shared goals?
- How to programmatically enable internal teams to empower customers through messaging, creating internal and external evangelists that propel growth and improvement.
- Measure enablement impact and broader messaging impact.
After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact HERE