When you Purchase US 17 – Play Pause Breathe – Pranayama Practices , We will provide the full content of the course.
US 17 – Play Pause Breathe – Pranayama Practices
Bring Pranayama into your practice and unleash the power of your breath
PlayPauseBreathe is a video course that will teach you in-depth traditional Pranayama techniques.
These practices allow you to balance your energies, reduce stress, and boost mindfulness within minutes.
Master Breathing To Elevate Your Life Force
PlayPauseBreathe is the path that will guide you towards a deeper connection with your Life Force through traditional Pranayama techniques.
In-Depth, Guided Pranayama Practices
Introduction & Fundamentals
Is PlayPauseBreathe For You? PlayPauseBreathe is best for yoga practitioners that need to deepen their exercise with pranayama. It is likewise exquisite for anybody that desires to enhance their lifestyles via way of means of re-mastering the way to use their breath. Enhance Your Yoga Practice Pranayama practices assist you to manage the critical lifestyles pressure within. Some practices assist you to channel alertness and consciousness earlier than practicing yoga. Others take benefit of the calming electricity of the breath to facilitate cooling down. Live A Better Life When you leverage the electricity of the breath, you stability the sympathetic and parasympathetic frightened systems. This offers you extra management over your feelings and brings a sequence of properly documented fitness benefits.
Wanna Take A Look Inside?
Once you purchase the course you will have instant access to a member area where you will be able to consult the lessons whenever and wherever you want.
We decided to structure the course in a way that makes learning easier, faster, and longer-lasting.
When You Join PlayPauseBreathe,
• How to channel lunar and solar energies — connected to the left and right hemispheres of the brain — and use them to balance your energy levels in whatever way you need.
• How to use pranayama following a physical yoga practice for a boost in calmness and mindfulness.
• The secret to fixing “bad breathing” habits… and training techniques that involve the hands which make improving your normal breathing range easy and fast.
• How to boost energy levels and build heat inside the body to prepare for a physical yoga practice.
• How to bathe every cell of your body in rich oxygen, regulating your immune system and experiencing and releasing endorphins in the process.
• The 3 bodily locks — or “bandhas” — that make it possible to control energy flow inside your body on command.
• Why it’s important to be mindful of your menstrual cycle when using specific breathing practices — and which ones you’ll want to avoid.
• Did you know your hands occupy an enormous amount of “neural” space in your brain? Read about the powerful mudras that use this fact, and enhance inner awareness and focus during pranayama practice.
Here is what you get in : US 17 – Play Pause Breathe – Pranayama Practices: