When you Purchase US 55 – Heroic Online Courses – Pat Flynn , We will provide the full content of the course.
US 55 – Heroic Online Courses – Pat Flynn
How courses became the SPI business model
Creating online courses doesn’t have to be hard, and selling online courses doesn’t have to feel sleazy.”
Back in 2016, I had the idea to create my first online course. I had taken several online courses before (some useful, some not so much) and I knew that I had valuable knowledge that would help people, and then…
I chickened out.
I was scared no one would buy my course and it would be a complete waste of time. I was scared that people wouldn’t get anything out of it and it might make me look bad. I was scared it wasn’t going to be as good as some of the other courses that already existed teaching similar things.
Every time I tried to start, I pulled back.
Thankfully, at the end of 2017, a mentor of mine pushed me to finally launch and looking back, I only wish she had pushed me sooner.
It wasn’t a huge launch to begin with, but it was the push I needed to keep going. Fast forward to today, I’ve created and launched over ten online courses that have earned about $4.5m dollars:
Online courses have become the center of SPI’s business model, and it’s the reason why I believe everyone should have at least one online course to teach something. It can change your life, and the lives of your students, too.
Over time, my team and I have developed an amazing system of producing and launching these courses, and because I want everyone to avoid the overwhelmed and succeed with building online courses, I put our step-by-step creation process, and launch strategies, into one single course for you.
Introducing Heroic Online Courses
Heroic, because in order to make online courses work you have to understand that your students are the hero of the story.
It’s their struggles that you’re solving, and it’s a transformation that you lead them to.
You are their guide.
And when you help people become the hero of their stories, everyone wants the guide who helped them get there.
Here’s the big secret: no one wants to buy an online course. People buy the transformation that your course offers them: the promise that’s on the other side.
So what’s the promise of Heroic Online Courses?
You’ll have an online course created that you can be proud of, and one that you will be able to confidently launch on your own.
On this journey, you are the hero, and I am your guide.
Your hero’s journey is about to begin
Here’s the path you will follow inside Heroic Online Courses:
Module 1: Nail Your Niche
Whether you already have a niche selected or not (and whether you have an audience already or not) we’re going to make sure you’re targeting the right kind of person for your course.
How do we do this? We have to dig a bit into the minds of your target audience. It sounds complicated, but it’s not. After just a couple of 10-minute lessons, you’ll be on your way to success, right from the start.
At the end: You’ll have your course title, and tagline, and you’ll know who your course is for.
Module 2: Create Your Outline
This is where we work together to develop your course material in a way that ensures your students will have success.
The trick: making the course efficient, not overwhelming. This means knowing what to include, and what not to include, which can be hard. Don’t worry, I’ll walk you through the process so you’ll know exactly what to put in your course, and in what order.
In the end: You’ll have your course fully outlined.
Module 3: Making Your Sales Page
Yes, I help you with the marketing, too, and it starts with exercises related to building your sales page.
We work through your course sales page content, including what you’re offering, how you’re pricing it, and everything you need on the page to convert sales.
Working through this process here, instead of as an afterthought at the end of course production, helps you to identify if there are any lessons your students would want that you’ve forgotten in your outline. Doing it at this stage in the process, and working through it piece by piece (headline, offer, price, testimonials, etc.) also ensures that you actually make progress and get it done.
In the end: You’ll have your sales page built.
Module 4: Build a Production & Launch Plan
A launch strategy is like a diet—there are lots of ways to do it, but not all methods work for everybody. I’ll share with you a number of different options that you can choose from to launch your course and come up with a plan.
There are strategies for where your business is at right now. Are you starting from scratch even with zero audiences? There’s a strategy for you. Do you have a huge email list and you want to rock out a huge launch? There are strategies for you.
In the end: You’ll have a plan for the course launch strategy that works for you.
Module 5: The Right Mindset Before You Step into The Arena
In order to make this work, you’ll have to overcome the biggest challenge of all—your own mindset.
Trust me, I’ve had my fair share of negative thoughts about my courses as I was creating and launching them—every single one of them—however; we’ll be confronting these fears head-on so that you don’t waste the amazing work you will have done up to this point, and you can launch with confidence and poise!
In the end: You’ll learn what you need to keep yourself on track so that you can launch your course with confidence.
Module 6: How to Film & Create Your Course
My videographer, Caleb, and I came together to really hash out this section of the course so that anyone, on any budget, can film and record a course that works.
So no, you don’t need a huge production studio or to hire a film crew (although we do talk about that). But you can definitely use what you have around you to film something of quality that gets the job done, and supports the content that you’ll be creating.
I’ll also make sure you know exactly what to expect when uploading your videos and creating your actual coursework for your students. It can be scary the first time, but you can look over your shoulder and see someone do it right in front of you.
In the end: You’ll have a set of techniques you can use for creating your course materials in a method that fits your budget.
Want to know more? Explore the full list of lessons
Click the button to view the full list.
- Welcome! Watch This First(4:18)START
- How to Join the SPI Academy Community on Circle(2:17)START
- Course DownloadsSTART
- Office Hours(2:39)START
Module #1: Nail Your Niche
- Welcome to Module 1(2:29)START
- Lesson 1: Your Heroic Niche(8:59)START
- Lesson 2: Your Hero’s Dreams and Fears(6:29)START
- Lesson 3: Your Hero Transformed(5:28)START
- Lesson 4: Your Course Title(8:14)START
- Lesson 5: Your Course Tagline(12:00)START
- Recap and Time to Share! (1:48)START
Module #2: Create an Extraordinary Course Outline
- Welcome to Module 2(1:52)START
- Lesson 1: Dump (Creating Ideas)(5:45)START
- Lesson 2: Lump (Creating Groups)(3:38)START
- Lesson 3: Jump (Creating Order)(5:26)START
- Lesson 4: Your Prototype Outline(4:47)START
- Recap and Time to Share! (1:56)START
Module #3: Making Your Sales Page
- Welcome to Module 3(1:06)START
- Lesson 1: Headline(6:44)START
- Lesson 2: Introduction(6:06)START
- Lesson 3: Offer(7:14)START
- Lesson 4: Price(14:23)START
- Lesson 5: Testimonials(9:20)START
- Lesson 6: Call to Action(3:58)START
- Lesson 7: Final Components(10:40)START
- Recap and Time to Share!(1:55)START
Module #4: Build a Production and Launch Plan
- Welcome to Module 4(1:46)START
- Lesson 1: “Live Launching” vs. “Pre-Recording Then Selling?”(7:42)START
- Lesson 2: Micro testing Your Course (One Person/One Result)(5:35)START
- Lesson 3: Beta Launching Your Course (Founders Group)(7:24)START
- Lesson 4: Your First Public or “Wide” Launch(5:58)START
- Lesson 5: 7 Ways to Find People for Your Course Launch(10:16)START
- Recap and Time to Share!(2:07)START
Module #5: The Right Mindset Before You Step Into the Arena
- Welcome to Module 5(2:02)START
- Lesson 1: Confronting Your FEARS and Following Through(9:18)START
- Lesson 2: Creating a Support System You Can Count On(6:33)START
- Lesson 3: Build a Step-By-Step Plan(13:58)START
- Recap and Time to Share Your Launch Date(1:46)START
Module #6: How to Film and Create Your Course
- Welcome to Module 6(1:38)START
- Lesson 1: Equipment: Cameras(6:27)START
- Lesson 2: Equipment: Lighting(4:34)START
- Lesson 3: Equipment: Audio(4:39)START
- Lesson 4: Slides and Screen Capture Software(5:18)START
- Lesson 5: Recording and Filming(12:08)START
- Lesson 6: Editing(8:45)START
- Lesson 7: Hosting and Adding Course Details(15:54)START
- Lesson 8: Getting Your Course Ready for Sale(22:23)START
- Recap and Share Your Production Date(1:07)START
- Course Recap and Where to Go From Here(3:22)START
After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact HERE