When you Purchase US 89 – Community building – Carrie Melissa Jones , We will provide the full content of the course.
US 89 – Community building – Carrie Melissa Jones
Community is your key to meaningful brand connection
“Community” is the hottest word in marketing since “social”, and for good reason. Strong communities help brands unlock unprecedented wins across innovation, customer retention, marketing, and employee engagement. And in our increasingly isolated era, we need communities in our lives more than ever.
In this course, you’ll learn how to create communities that inspire meaningful brand engagement. Discover research techniques and growth strategies to help you shape and build a powerful community experience.
Calling something a “community” doesn’t make it one
Many brands think they’re building a community. But they’re feeding transactional relationships. Or calling their audience-building efforts “communities” in the hopes that one will magically appear. The only way to build a true brand community is with a solid foundation and tactical plan from the start.
This course will demystify the components of strong communities, giving you the language and tools to gather your first brand community members. Learn how to gather, lead, and grow an engaged brand following. Avoid common pitfalls and costly mistakes along the way.
After taking this course you’ll…
- Know how to distinguish between a real community and a mirage community, and identify the necessary conditions for a community to take shape
- Craft a compelling purpose statement to set your community apart and help you focus on who and what really matters
- Be able to use community research techniques to define and build a solid community of fans
- Have a set of realistic goals and projections for engagement, leadership, and growth
- Develop a complete set of founding member requirements to inspire high-touch member engagement
- Gain the confidence to gather the people important to your success in a meaningful community experience that inspires trust, advocacy, and loyalty.
This course is essential for you if…
- You’ve tried creating Facebook groups, Slack teams, forums, or Discord/Whatsapp channels, but the results feel random, lackluster, time-consuming, or all of the above.
- You want to build an authentic and exciting brand community that creates value for your organization and your community members
- You know that community building is powerful but you don’t know where to begin. You want a clear step-by-step approach to erase the overwhelm and get you unstuck.
This course is NOT for you if…
- You expect immediate results and won’t invest in building relationships with your members, experimenting, and iterating over 6-18 months.
- You want to create a community that manages itself. There is no such thing as a self-managing community. It requires an ongoing commitment, even if you have brought on volunteer community leaders.
- You want growth hacks, quick tips, and tricks. Authentic community building is not extractive. It focuses on generating value for all involved using durable principles.
Your course curriculum
1Brand Community & Belonging Foundations
Grasp the key concepts to avoid the most common community mistakes
- Get in the right mindset to build true brand communities, so you avoid the traps that most community builders fall into
- Define key terms needed to build community properly, so you do not accidentally build something exploitative or manipulative
- Identify mirage communities in your life and work today to avoid creating them in your brand community efforts
2Defining Your Strategic Goals
3Quick & Dirty Community Research
4Crafting Purpose & Values
5Setting Growth Expectations
6Gather Your Founding Members
Show off your hard-earned skills and strengthen your profile.
LinkedIn found that people who add credentials to their profile receive 6x more profile views than those who don’t.
Add your certificates to your profile, share your accomplishments with the world, and join our alumni network.
Learn marketing on the job.
Get better results with networking.
The playbook community gives you peer support for every marketing task you face. 90% of marketing tasks are not unique. Someone has already figured it out. Achieve more with less hassle.
- Access our library of thousands of marketing playbooks, each showing you how to do a specific marketing task in 10 steps or less, with real-time peer support.
- Join our community of marketing experts, ready to support you in getting that promotion or mastering new strategies, skills, and channels.
- Network with some of the world’s best marketers and companies and get noticed, hired, or endorsed.
Subscribe to CXL and get access
- 90+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 11 mini degrees that give you advanced level skills
- Playbook community with 2500+ instructions and peer-support
After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact HERE