When you Purchase US 99 – Rolling Along the Anatomy Trains – Tom Myers and Jill Miller , We will provide the full content of the course.
US 99 – Rolling Along the Anatomy Trains – Tom Myers and Jill Miller
Rolling Along the Anatomy Trains with Tom Myers and Jill Miller
11.5 CEs NCBTMB; 11.5 CEC NPCP (PMA); 1.0 CEUs NASM
A Comprehensive Tour of Self-Myofascial Mapping, Mobilization, and Embodiment
Join professional excursion publications as you roll thru the Anatomy Trains to lighten and enlighten your body. This modern collaboration in related self-remedy combines research, sensible software, and a wealth of scientific experience.
Jill Miller and Tom Myers put together you with today’s soft-tissue technology and take you on a deep dive into specific self-rubdown sequences that assist you immediately in touching the Anatomy Trains and constructing your tactile self-remedy map. Awaken your embodied senses as you tour deep internal and take withinside the tremendous view of your body’s internal space.
Note: You have the option to buy just the video course or the video course bundled with The Roll Model® Starter Kit.
IN THIS APPLICATION FOCUSED COURSE YOU WILL:
- Map your body’s Anatomy Trains lines, combining Tom Myers’ myofascial meridians and Jill Miller’s Roll Model® Method
- Craft your own tactile map with rich anatomy lectures, self-palpation, fascia-friendly massage balls and novel movement explorations
- Learn about fascia and its properties, along with best self-help practices cherry-picked from their favorite toolkits
- Practice empowering self-myofascial mobilization techniques applicable to any fitness or therapeutic practice
- Discover a novel range of test/retest exercises that tap into each Anatomy Train
- Review and solidify your learning through online quizzes
This course was designed for the fitness professional, clinician, massage therapist, anatomy enthusiast, and high-performance athlete interested in combining the latest in fascia science with effective self-treatment strategies that can be shared with clients and used for your own self-care practice.
Watch a clip from Rolling Along the Anatomy Trains: Induce Fascial Glide with Rolling
After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact HERE